Upcoming Festivals & Events
Fall Festivals & Pumpkin Patches
Visit one of Colorado's premier hot springs! Rest, relax and renew after summer days of outdoor recreation.
Scenic Fall Drives
The Colorado Rocky Mountains are a perfect canvas for showcasing the spectacular colors of fall. We hope you have a chance to find a road you've never traveled on before, turn up the music and enjoy a scenic drive.
For some inspiration, check out the article "Colorado Scenic Byways to explore now" by Katie Kerwin McCrimmon at UCHealth.
The Great Outdoors
One of the great things about living on the Colorado Front Range is that we have easy access to one of the best outdoor playgrounds in the world, the Rocky Mountains. Couple that with community open space and trails, and you could spend an entire summer exploring. Check out some of the quick links below and enjoy!
- Explore Community Trails & Open Space: Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Windsor, Johnstown-Milliken, Estes Park
- Larimer County Open Spaces & Trails
- Weld County Open Spaces & Trails
- Poudre River Trail Corridor
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- The Arapaho & Roosevelt National Forests and Pawnee National Grassland
- Pawnee National Grassland
Be sure to check out our Community Calendar for a detailed breakdown of how you can support and connect with our communities!